Vajiram & Ravi Terms and Conditions
Please read very carefully these terms and conditions before submitting the admission form in Vajiram and Ravi IAS Study Centre LLP. Submission of online/ physical form for admission to various courses conducted by Vajiram and Ravi indicates that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not admit yourself. Further, these terms and conditions apply to all courses provided by Vajiram And Ravi IAS Study Centre LLP.
- This AGREEMENT made at New Delhi between Vajiram And Ravi IAS Study Centre LLP, a Limited Liability Partnership (‘LLP’) registered under the Indian Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at 9-B, Bara Bazar Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi (hereinafter referred as ‘the Institute’ which expression shall include its successors or permitted, assigns where the context so admits) of the one part, AND the candidate registered with Vajiram and Ravi to undertake Civil Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (‘UPSC’) in its classroom/ online courses (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Student’). The Institute and the Student are hereinafter individually be referred to as ‘Party’ and collectively referred to as ‘Parties’.
- The Institute is engaged inter alia in the work of providing class room/ online courses/ short-term courses including test series in various subjects pertaining to the UPSC Civil Services Exam and other value-added services in relation to its core functions.
- The purpose of this Agreement is to memorialize such assurances and to set forth the rights and obligations of the Parties to the Agreement.
- The following terminologies apply to these terms and conditions:
- ‘Confidential Information’ means information provided by one party to the other in written, graphic, recorded, machine readable or other forms, including, without limitation, the course materials, but does not include information in the public domain other than through the default of the party disclosing the information, information required to be disclosed by any court or regulatory authority, or any information already in the possession or control of the disclosing party.
- ‘Course’ means the delivery by us of any course pursuant to which the Student learns, course materials remotely, live online, or in a classroom setting.
- ‘Course/ StudyMaterial’ means the information provided by the Institute to accompany a course and that is provided as part of the services in hard copy or electronic form, including books, handouts,PowerPoint presentations, recorded webinarsetc.
- ‘Fees’ means the fee paid by the Student to the Institute for the Services. This shall include ‘registration fee’ and the ‘course fee’ or any other fee of like nature.
- ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means copyright, rights in or relating to databases, patent rights, performers’ rights, designs and registered designs, trademarks, rights in or relating to confidential information and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) throughout the world.
- ‘LLP’, ‘Institute’, ‘Ourselves’, ‘We’ and ‘Us’, means Vajiram And Ravi IAS Study Centre LLP.
- ‘Party’, ‘Parties’ or ‘Us’, means both the Student and the Institute or either the Student or the Institute.
- ‘Services’ means the provision of the Course or the Course Material together with such other services as agreed to from time to time and purchased by the Student through the Website or by telephone.
- ‘Student’, ‘User’, ‘You’ and ‘Your’ means the person accepting Vajiram And Ravi IAS Study Centre LLP’s terms and conditions.
- A description of the Services together with the dates on which the Services will begin, fee structure etc. is available on our website/ prospectus. Further, the course syllabus is divided into various units such that the course is planned to be completed within a specific time frame.
- However, the Institute reserves the full right to change, amend, add to, alter, vary, modify, withdraw and/or delete the same at any stage of the course as it may deem proper and the Student shall not have any claim, grievance and demand in this regard. The Institute also reserves the full right to change/ cancel/ withdraw any program, eligibility criterion, the course teacher etc. without any prior notice.
- Furthermore, the Institute also reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs/ venue/ timing/ duration and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody or without assigning any reason whatsoever to the student.
- In relation to the online courses/ classes the technical aspect of course delivery at the student end such as compatible system, internet speed etc. shall be the sole responsibility of the student himself/ herself. Further, the students are strictly prohibited from sharing the log-in IDs of the online course(s)/ class (es), any violation of the same shall be viewed seriously and shall result in termination of service by the Institute to the said student. Needless to say, that the student shall be present throughout the delivery of online classes and maintain proper discipline, any conduct of indiscipline shall be taken seriously and shall invite appropriate action as per clause 39 of the present Agreement. Moreover, the Institute shall not be responsible for the sense of fulfilment experience of a student in relation to online mode of delivery of course(s)/ class (es).
- In case a Student desires to seek a transfer from one branch of the Institute to another, then he/she shall have to make an application, stating the reasons for the request. The Institute reserves the full right in respect of any request made in relation of transfer from one branch of the Institute to another. Further, a transfer is subject to availability of seats and the difference in the course fee, which upon transfer, shall be paid by the student additionally. Furthermore, if any Student applies for transfer to a centre having higher fee than the centre at which he/ she is currently studying, then he/ she shall have to pay the difference in fee between the two centres. Whereas, if a student after paying fee applies for transfer to some other centre with lower fee than currently studying centre, he/ she will not be refunded/ paid the difference in amount of fee between the two centres.
- Similarly, any request by the Student for shifting of batch, session shall lie at the sole discretion of the Institute based on the availability of seatsetc.The Institute also enjoys the sole discretion to decide on merits any request made by the Student for attending the classes at next session on the ground that he/ she was not able to attend the classes in previous session, in which he/she was enrolled for reason stated in the application/ request of the Student.
- We expect you to confirm that the Services you are purchasing will meet your needs. The Institute will make full endeavour to guide students, provide the services with reasonable care and skill. The Institute also aims at enhancing the academic performance of a student. It is essential that the student work hard regularly and displays continuing, participative interest and involvement during the classes. However, the Institute is not responsible in any way for ensuring job/ placement of any nature whatsoever. The Institute also does not make any guarantee to the Student that you will obtain a particular result or employment opportunity from your purchase and completion of any of the Services at the Institute. Students would be accountable for their own success.
- It is also clarified that the services offered by the Institute to the Student does not include any responsibility to suggest/ recommend any residential premise for purpose of habitation during the course of Student’s stay in and around the Institute.
- Though, the Institute shall make full endeavour to help by all means specially-abled Student, but due to various constraints, the Institute may not be able to provide service/ help across all categorise of specially-abled Students. Thus, in spite of taking earnest efforts, the Institute shall not be liable for any deficiency of the service on this count.
Purchasing services/ ordering services:
- When you place an order for a service you are offering to purchase the services on these terms and conditions. The Institute reserves the right to cancel or decline your order or any part of your order at any time until it has been confirmed in accordance with clause 15infra.
- A legally binding agreement between the Institute and the Student shall come into existence when we have:
- accepted your offer to purchase services from us by payment of prescribed fee; and/ or
- issue a receipt for the payment of the relevant fees from you.
- Where your order consists of multiple courses, each individual course will be treated by us as a separate offer to purchase. Acceptance of your offer to buy one or more courses will not be acceptance by us of your offer to purchase any other courses which make up your order.
- Further, it is for the student himself/ herself to see whether he/ she is eligible for a certain examination or not. The Institute does not hold itself responsible if a student’s form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examining body on any ground whatsoever. The Institute is also not responsible for booking any examination with any professional body or examination board/ UPSC. It is your responsibility to ensure that you apply prior to the relevant closing date to any exam that you wish to take, which may or may not be associated with the subject matter of the services provided to you by the Institute.
- The Registration fee and course fee for the Services shall be as set out on the Institute’s website/ prospectus/ fee schedule. The other terms and conditions in relation to the payment of fee are specifically set forth in the website/prospectus under the head ‘General Information’. In addition to the same, the other terms and conditions in relation to payment of fee are mentioned herein below.
- If at any point of time, the Government increases Goods and Services Tax (‘GST’), the extra amount of GST will be borne by the student from the date of enforcement of the act by the Government.
- All fees shall be exclusive of any amounts payable to any professional body for registration and examination entry. These are payable by you directly to the relevant professional body or examination board/ UPSC and we accept no responsibility or liability for your failure to book your exam with the relevant professional body or examination.
- Course fee must be paid in full prior to you attending any or accessing any course at the Institute. Any fee charged by your debit or credit card provider in connection with your purchase of Services is/are for your own account and the Institute shall not be responsible for these.
- The Student shall be responsible for all costs that he/ she may incur in connection with your attendance or your access to any course.
- Further, in case of any disputes regarding fee payments, the Institute reserves the right to take appropriate action on merits of the case.
Refund of fee:
- Registration Fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable under any circumstances whatsoever. Short-term online/classroom course fee/ test series fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable under any circumstances whatsoever. Short-term online/classroom courses means short courses less then 60 classes.
- If any student pays the course fee for any course other than short-term online/classroom courses/ test series and wants to withdraw/ ask for refund before the commencement of classes/ course in the Institute, the entire course fee paid will be refunded. However, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- If a Student of any course other than short-term online/classroom courses/ test series, leaves the classes/ Institute within 10 days from the date of commencement of the classes/ course in the Institute due to whatsoever reason, the entire tuition fee, paid will be refunded. However, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- If a student of any course other than short-term online/classroom courses/ test series, leaves the classes/institute within 20 days from the date of commencement of the classes/course in the institute due to whatsoever reason, 75% of the course fee paid will be refunded. However, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- Further, if any student of any course other than short-term online/classroom courses/ test series leaves the classes/ institute after 20 days from the date of commencement of the classes/ course in the Institute due to whatsoever reason, then no refund of fee paid and encashed will be made under any circumstances. The registration fee also will not be refunded.
- Furthermore, for the purpose of calculation of refund the date of commencement of the batch will be considered and not the date of joining of any student in the Institute. Parents must insist for receipt of refund application from the front office. The date of submission of refund application will be considered and not by the number of classes attended by the student nor from the date the student stopped attending the classes in the Institute.
- The Student understand that the conduct of the Civil Services Exam is subject to UPSC policies and regulations. Vajiram & Ravi is a coaching Institute, to impart necessary training to take part in the Civil Services Examination conducted by the UPSC. Its services are independent of the UPSC’s examination policies. In case of any UPSC decision to cancel/ alter exams/ pattern of the exams, the student understands that he/ she not be eligible for any refund of the fee paid.
- All refunds shall be paid through cheques or online transfer only in the name and to the account of the student within reasonable time from the date of receipt of an application for withdrawal of admission by the appropriate branch/ centre. The Institute shall not be held responsible and/or accountable for crediting refund money to wrong account due to incorrect details furnished by the student/parent/ guardian.
- The applicant expressly agrees that a request for refund shall be made to the Institute at the first instance which shall in turn act on such request subject to the conditions set forth herein. In any circumstance, the applicant expressly agrees that he/she shall not apply and/or initiate a ‘chargeback’ with their respective bank to the prejudice of the Institute and shall raise any/all issue(s) regarding refund with the Institute alone.
- Financial assistance facility is solely arranged for the benefit of student with a financial institution like Bank, in the form of loan financing and credit card EMI facility. Vajiram & Ravi would not be liable or bear any risk in this regard. The loan disbursement is solely a discretion of the financial institution.
- Financial assistance in the form of Loan is offered by HDFC Bank, for coaching at Vajiram & Ravi, only for its classroom programme students. Financial assistance facility is arranged in the form of Loan Financing and Credit card EMI for the benefits of students with HDFC Bank. Vajiram & Ravi would not be liable or bear any risk between HDFC bank and the student. The loan disbursement is solely discretion of HDFC Bank.
General regulations/ guidelines:
- The Student at time of registration and admission agrees to provide authentic and true information and should not withhold any material information that would affect his/ her application/ selection in the course. Should any information be found incorrect, the Student understands that the Institute reserves the right toterminate the services without any refund of his/ her fees and the Institute will not be liable to compensatein any way.
- Students will be issued with Identity card (‘I-card’) upon registration/ payment of fee. A Student shall carry the I-card upon his person at all time during classes and produce it upon request. His/ her entry into the classes/ Institute will be only subject to possession of the valid I-card. If the I-card of a student is lost/ misplaced, a duplicate I-card can be requested from the Institute against payment of appropriate fee.
- It is further clearly stated that registration/ admission to a course is not transferable to any other individual/entity. If any, Student is found misusing the I-card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final and binding on the Student and parents. Further, the student enrolled in a programme(s) hereby give a consent to be captured by CCTV, while being in the Institute’s premises and the same shall not invite any claim of privacy infringement.
- The Student should not involve in damaging or defacing the Institute’s property, equipment and facilities available at the Institute. Further, a Student should not use abusive, derogatory slogans, intimidating language against the Nation-India/Institute/ teachers/ staff both inside and outside the Institute. Eatables or/ and any type of drinking items are strictly prohibited inside the classrooms.
- Vajiram & Ravi’s classes are conducted in and around the main office building, not necessarily in the main building and classroom venue is also subject to changes, while the course is in progress.
- Further, the seating arrangement in the classes is available on first come first serve basis and no reservation of seats in the classes is permitted in any manner whatsoever.
- Students are advised not to carry any valuables to the Institute and the management is not responsible for any loss or damage of the same. The Institute is also not responsible for any loss/ theft of mobile phone/ gadgets or any other personal belongings of the Student. A Student if carries mobile phone to the classes, then it should be switched off for the duration of the class. Staff members of the Institute are empowered to withhold/ confiscate the mobile phone in the interest of other students.
- The Student is also expected to keep the utmost level of discipline/ decorum, while he/ she is in the Institute’s premises. A student/ parent/ guardian should not involve him/ herself in disruption/ disturbance of teaching, administrative work and curricular activity, including any attempt to prevent any staff member of the Institute from carrying on his/ her work and any act reasonably likely to cause such disruption. This would result in termination of service by the Institute to the student without any compensation in fee paid.
- In case, if the teacher feels that the Student is creating indiscipline, bullying, misbehaving with other Students or teachers or staff in and outside the premise of the Institute or posting/ spreading wrong and misinformation/ communication over social media and messaging platforms, then he/ she may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Institute will be final and binding on the Student and parents/ guardian and no claim of refund of such Student or retain such Student will be entertained.
- You are not permitted any of the following: any other person sharing your account and password; Any part of the website being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with Vajiramias.com as users of the website; or access through a single account and password being made available to multiple users on a network.
- You further grant right to the Institute to retain your information of such period of time as may be prescribed under the provisions of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules framed there under.
- If the Institute reasonably believes that an account and Password is being used / misused in any manner, we shall reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
- You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify the Institute immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. The Institute will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account or your failure to protect your password or account information. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by the Institute or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
- Video and/or audio recording of class room coaching is strictly prohibited. The Institute reserves its rights to take appropriate action in accordance with law against any Student found recording (audio and/or video) class room coaching.
- Students are expected to maintain appropriate discretion while publically commenting upon the services offered by the Institute. Any wrongful or malicious spreading of misinformation about the Institute shall be viewed seriously and the Institute reserves its right to initiate appropriate action in accordance with law against any person found to indulge in such activity.
- When a Student seeks admission to the institute, it is assumed by the Institute that he/ she has an earnest purpose. He/ she is expected to aim at the highest achievement in every sphere and to conduct him/herself in responsible and dignified manner wherever he/she may be. However, the Institute shall not be responsible in any way for the conduct of the student outside the premise of the Institute.
- The Institute may levy a suitable penalty or fine on a student including cancellation of registration/ admission for violation of general regulations/ guidelines.
Course/ study materials:
- It is clarified that the Institute reserves the full right in respect of decision as to provide soft/ hard copies of the study material. Thus, any request from the Student as to provide hard copy/ soft copy of the any study material shall lie at the sole discretion of the Institute.
- The Student understands that the Institute owns commercial intellectual property rights to all study materials produced, developed and made available to the students during the course of the programme. The study material has been prepared, maintained, updated and distributed by us. Further, the Student’s use of the Institute’s study material/ content/ products/ services is solely for his/ her personal and non-commercial use only. Any use of the Institute’s study material/ content/ products/ services other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
- The Student also understands that all study material of the Institute including, but not limited to; books, PowerPoint presentations, recorded webinars, handouts etc., made available to the student are intended to prepare oneself for the Civil Services exam only. The Student also understand that he/ she is not authorized to share these study materials with others outside the Institute, nor he/ she is authorized to use the study materials to train others for own purposes.
- Further, the Student have no entitlement to provide, sell or loan any material, assets, workbooks, notes etc. provided to him/ her, to a third party. If any Student found to be sharing/ selling/ loaning the aforementioned things or the ID and password with third person then his/ her classes or user account will be blocked.
- Further, the use of the course material is restricted to the registered Student who has been supplied with the log in detail during registration as part of an authorised course. The registered Student shall not copy, share, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials provided by the Institute other than for their own individual purpose. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law/ rules and any violators will be dealt appropriately as per the due course of law. The registered Student shall also not permit anyone else to copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials.
- The materials made available by the Institute are provided ‘as-is’ without warranties of any kind, either expressed, or implied, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
- The Institute does not warrant that the materials will be error free including technical inaccuracies, nor free of viruses or other harmful matter. It is the responsibility of the students to have necessary technical precautions including antivirus and other damages emanating from such unforeseen incidents. The Institute may make improvements, or changes, to this material at any time without prior notification.
- All other copyright, trademarks, service marks and trade names in this material are the marks of the respective owners and any unauthorized use is prohibited.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- All Intellectual Property Rights in the course materials/ online courses and the speeches made by teachers are and remain, the intellectual property of the Institute whether adapted, written for or customized for the Student or not.
- You are not authorized to:
- copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sublicense, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the course materials without prior written permission;
- recording videos/ audios tape or uploading of videos/ audios on internet or relay by videophone or other means either online or offline course given;
- use the course materials in the provision of any other course whether given by us or any third-party;
- remove any copyright or other notice of the Institute on the course materials;
- modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the online study material/ courses.
- Breach by you of the clause 62 shall allow us to immediately terminate these terms and conditions with you and cease to provide you with any services.
- In consideration of the fees paid by you, we grant to you an unlimited, but non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the course materials and the downloadable resources, tools and exercises in respect of the course for the sole purpose of completing the course and to use in coaching sessions.
Confidentiality/ privacy and Data Protection:
- The Institute also clarifies that the nature of the services provided by us means that we will obtain, use and disclose (together ‘use’) certain information about you (‘data’). This statement sets out the principles governing our use of data. By purchasing the service, you agree to this use.
- When you register with us you will need to provide certain data such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of the services you have purchased and otherwise as required during the normal provision of the course.
- To enable us to monitor and improve our Services, we gather certain aggregated information about you, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you came from and go to and the parts of the website you visit.
- We use information such as your User ID, session identifiers, and password to enable us to identify whether you are using our services, assist with the provision of services and to ensure that you have access to relevant products. We will only read cookies from your cookie file placed there through your web browser’s interaction with the website.
- Our products may link to third party websites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
- The Institute endeavours to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose. You accept the inherent security implications of being and transacting online over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
- Further, the Student also understands that in all cases, utmost care will be taken by the Institute to protect his/ her confidentiality. However, the Student provides the Institute the right to use the data and details for legal purposes and no privacy shall be considered in such case. Further, the Institute shall not be restricted and liable for divulging any information as legally required by the law enforcement agencies.
- The Student also understands that participation in any of course may involve audio and/ or video recording for promotional, broadcast, or sales purposes. By participating in any of the Institute’s study programs or other activities, the Student consents to recording and release, publication, or reproduction of said recordings. The Student releases the Institute and its officers, employees, and independent contractors from any liability associated with such recording, use and release of this material. The Student also waives all rights to the material and waive any claims for payment in relation to said materials.
- Further, the Institute also reserves the right to use the single/ group photograph(s) for publicity in all kinds of media, in case the student(s) secures position/ rank or succeeds in UPSC Civil Services Exams.
- Although the Institute aims to provide the services to the highest standards of the industry, neither it, nor its office bearers/ teachers/ staff/ employee accept any liability for:
- any inaccuracy or misleading information provided in the course or course materials and any reliance by the Student on any such information;
- any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages, which may be incurred by the Student, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any profit, revenue, personal injury, loss of goodwill, emotional distress, other intangible lossor corruption of data;
- for any untoward and unfortunate incident in the form of extreme steps taken on part of the Student, including suicide;
- the Student understand that he/ she shall be responsible for his/ her own actions and assume all responsibility for any action taken in relation to coaching session as well as all outcomes and results;
- the Institute shall not be liable for divulging any information as legally required by the law enforcement agencies; and
- any indirect, special or consequential loss arising from any breach of the terms of this Agreement.
- Some jurisdictions/ states preclude limit of liability clauses as mentioned supra. In the event damages are assessed, the limit of liability for the Institute and its office bearers/ teachers/ staff/ employees shall not exceed the total amount of this contract i.e. the documented amount of fee paid. Thus, the Institute’s total liability arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions and in relation to anything which we may have done or not done in connection with these terms and conditions and the delivery of the Service (and whether the liability arises because of breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) shall be limited to the fees received by us in connection with the relevant course in relation to which a dispute has arisen.
- Except to the extent that they are expressly set out in these terms and conditions, no conditions, warranties or other terms shall apply to the Services. No implied conditions, warranties or other terms apply (including any implied terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description).
- No claim may be brought more than six months after the last date on which the Services concerned have finished or ceased to be provided by us.
- The Institute shall not be liable to you for any breach of its obligations or termination under these terms and conditions arising from causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to epidemic, pandemic, fires, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes and other Acts of God, terrorism, strikes, delay caused by transport disputes, failure to provide a course caused by a death, illness of the teacher, Government edict/ regulation etc.
- Further, the present course is being offered by the Institute on the basis of the present conditions. However, in case of any change in situations due to closure or disruption of the activities of the Institute or the conducting of course of the Institute caused by any industrial action, Government action, fire, flood, riot, natural calamity, change of law and regulation, terrorist activity or for any other reason whatsoever beyond or not in the control of the Institute, which disentitle the Institute from offering the said course, no amount of fee will be refundable, nor will the Institute or the personnel of the Institute be liable to pay, in anyway, any compensation to the Student.
- Further, if any type of mishap occurs in the premises of the Institute because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity of any type such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc., the Institute shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever.
- We shall be entitled to terminate these terms and conditions and cease to provide you with any services with immediate effect in the event that you:
- fail to pay when your fees are due;
- act in an aggressive, bullying, offensive, threatening or harassing manner towards any office bearer, employee of the Institute, any teacher or lecturer who provides the courses or any student who attends any course;
- cheat or plagiarise any work which you are required to prepare or submit in connection with the services or during any examination taken in connection with the services;
- steal or act in fraudulent or deceitful manner towards us or our employees or any other student who may be on our premises or attending our courses;
- intentionally or recklessly damage our property or the property of our employees or other students attending in our premises;
- are intoxicated through alcohol or illegal drugs while on our premises;
- commit any criminal offence on our premises or where the victim is our employee or student;
- are in breach of these terms and conditions.
- On termination, clauses mentioned in the intellectual property rights section and clause 75(liability) shall continue notwithstanding such termination.
- Any services provided by us under these terms and conditions are personal to you and cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person.
- We shall be entitled to assign these terms and conditions to any other entity without prior notice to you. Thus, the Institute may assign, transfer, sub-contract any of our rights or obligations to any third party at our discretion.
- These terms and conditions, together with the website disclaimer, terms and conditions as set forth in prospectus and course specific terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior agreements and arrangements, whether written or oral. You confirm that you have not relied on any representations in entering into these and any other terms and conditions with us.
Law and Jurisdiction:
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- In case of any dispute, arising out of present Terms & Conditions of the Agreement, the Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction and the parties hereby submit themselves to the jurisdiction of such Courts and/or Tribunals.
Now, THEREFORE, and in consideration of the mutual promises, terms and conditions stated herein, the parties do now AGREE as follows:
- By reading the aforementioned terms and conditions, the Student explicitly agrees that he/ she has understood these terms and conditions relating to admission to the Institute including terms & conditions as detailed in the prospectus, application form, student guidelines, rules & regulations of the Institute (copies of which can also be accessed at the Institute’s website at https://www.vajiramandravi.com/) and agree to abide by it and is bound by it. Any deficiency in the registration/admission process will not be taken as an excuse for not abiding to the terms and conditions relating to admission/ payment of fees / refund/ usage of student name by the institute etc.
- Further, the Student also declares and undertakes that he/ she has read and understood the aforesaid ‘Student Guidelines’ and will strictly adhere to the same at all times. The student further agrees that he/ she will fully comply with all decisions made by the Institute with regard to the above procedures and understands that the same will not be subject to any review under any circumstances.
Classes during COVID-19 Pandemic:
- The academic year 2022-23, is an extraordinary year due to COVID-19 pandemic where the conditions are uncertain and unpredictable. To cover such uncertain conditions Vajiram & Ravi has for conducting classes and effectively complete of the course on time drawn up the following COVID specific terms & conditions:
- Due to the pandemic conditions, Vajiram & Ravi will follow the COVID-19 safety norms prescribed by the Government of Delhi.
- Though Vajiram & Ravi shall under take all safety measures, it shall not be held responsible if a student falls ill with COVID-19 etc.
- If the Government of Delhi prescribes new SOPs including suspension of classroom coaching, then the Institute shall switchover to online mode of teaching for the suspended period of time. Once the conditions improve and the Government allows offline mode of teaching to resume, the Institute will resume offline mode of teaching from where the online teaching ended. What has been taught through online mode of teaching during the interregnum shall not be repeated through offline mode again.
- In case of any Covid related symptoms the student should immediately inform the institute through e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org and also take all precautions including self-isolation.
- If I am tested Covid-positive or suspected to be infected by Covid-19 virus I understand that I will not be allowed to enter the Institute premises without producing a lab report of Covid-19 negative based on RT-PCR Test.
- I understand that if I abstain from classes due to testing Covid-positive I shall only be allowed access to recorded video classes conducted during my absence for a maximum of two weeks from the date of my absence and I agree to resume attending my classes in the enrolled session in accordance with the directions of the Institute.
- The institute would follow all covid safety norms prescribed by the Government of Delhi, that in closed spaces like classrooms, a maximum of 50% hall capacity. However, when the conditions improve and the Government lifts restriction on the number of persons congregating, the institute would operate to its full capacity of the classrooms.
- Due to the existing pandemic condition, the COVID-19 consent form signed by the student shall be in effect, through the Institute’s academic year 2022-23.
- I acknowledge that I have been informed by the Institute before taking admission in the classroom coaching programme that if the Government norms do not permit the Institute to operate at 50% seating capacity of the classrooms, then the Institute will switch over to online mode of teaching till the Government allows to operate at 50% capacity or more.
I, hereby, agree to the Terms & Conditions of M/s. Vajiram & Ravi IAS Study Centre LLP